Tuesday, May 31, 2016

May 2, 2015 - May 16, 2015

May 16, 2016
Okay so I am going to apologize because these next couple of weeks are going to be very A.D.D.  Hahah,  there is so much going on and I'm kinda getting trunkie of emails.. I know thats baddd.. but its the truth!!

 This week was realllly slow anyways. But I have never felt so close to my Savior. I feel like we followed our plans to a T and knocked door after door without an answer buuuut I have never felt so strongly that Heavenly Father was so proud of us. I am loving every second of it!!! This week is going to be crazy. We have interviews with President tomorrow, exchanges with Blackfoot sisters on Wednesday, MLC  in Pocatello on Thursday and a mission tour conference on Friday. Woo woo wooo here we go!!!! Its a roller coaster thats for sure! But staying busy has been helping me a lot! 

I love love looooove all of you!!!! 
Hugs!!!



May 9, 2016
NO EMAIL BECAUSE WE HAD JUST HAD A LOOOOVELY CHAT THE DAY BEFORE ON MOTHER'S DAY!

May 2, 2016
Okay sorry if this email is super ADD!!!! Its been a crazy past couple of days!! I LOOOOOVE all of the fun pictures.. I am laughing so hard that I am crying! It looks like you are all having such a good time :) LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! Say hello everyone for me and give them hugs!!... Hahah how long was that bike ride???

Hahah yes changes.. but they are good ones!!! Sister Dominguez is seriously amazing.... I dont understand how I have been blessed with the most booomb sisters my entire mission!!! Brown and I were together for 4 1/2 :).. 

Things have been good! We had two miracle lessons right off the bat!! We saw Ernestina and we taught the rest of the plan of Salvation and she really opened up to us about how she wants to KNOW that the church is true and she just feels like Heavenly Father isn't listening to her. We talked about how the Spirit talks to us and we compared the feelings she was having during out lesson to how she felt when she would go to her church (that she hates hahah). We had her say the prayer and ohhhh my gosh!! The spirit was sooo strong!! She was crying through the whole thing and just begging Heavenly Father for an answer. It was amazing.

Second miracle lesson was with Carlos and Mario! We followed up with them about praying about the Plan of Salvation and the said, "Yeah! We prayed together actually!" When we asked them how it went and how they felt they said, "Well,  actually we just felt like really calm. It was kind of peaceful and like we knew that the stuff you guys shared was good and true. We liked it!"... Soooo after I collected myself after that exciting comment!!!   we talked about the Holy Ghost and how it testifies of truth and then we taught the Restoration and committed them to read Moroni's promise and pray about the BOM... we get to see them tomorrow at 4!!!!!!

Thennn things went a little downhill for herms D.. Friday night she got real sick and she has been sick ever since. The yucks...really bad yucks...Sister Hancock says its been going around the mission and its a 5-7 day thing!!! :( I still haven't gotten anything yet, so Im just praying it will stay that way and that hermie will start feeling better soon!!!....... The yucks did make for a funny story on Sunday though. The Elders.. bless their little souls.. came to bless the sacrament for us annnd the only thing we had to put the water in was mini red solo cups that herms got from her family.. hahah.... (btw's this picture was taken on Saturday... not actually when we were taking the Sacrament).... Anyway it made us laugh :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment