Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Feb. 22, 2016

A note from Dawn...
Ok, if you want to hear more about Hermanas' Cole and Brown missionary adventures this week, click on Hermana Brown's blog which is found to the  right.  (If you are getting this message sent to your email you will need to go to Charlie's blog (coleinpocatello.blogspot.com) in order to link to Hermana Brown's Blog)

Hey momma!! Did you get my emails last week??

I wasn't sure because they said there could have been a mix up. Lots of parents weren't  getting emails! :(

Sooo, I am so mad because I didn't have time to do pictures last week and this week I forgot my camera. 

This week has been really crazy and I have been lame and I was trying to catch up on all of the emails I haven't had the chance to reply to. And now I am running out of time. BUT I do have letters coming in the mail to all of you this week!!!! :)  I cant wait for you to get them!! 

This week has gone by super fast, but it felt like not much happened. We did exchanges and I got to got with Hermana Fermoso in Pocatello! It was tons of fun. :) I will send pictures next week!!

 Sooo some stuffs happened Saturday night and long story short we have Vargas with us! We don't know if it will be a permanent thing or not, but we are enjoying having our third amigo with us :) <3 

Let me know if I need to send my last email again! SO sorry this email is so lame...:(((( I love and miss all of you so so soooo much!!!!!

Charlie <3

No comments:

Post a Comment