Monday, October 26, 2015

Oct. 26, 2015

Buenos Dias mi familia!!! Como han estado??????? <3

     Okay,  so Idaho Falls is treating me so so well!!! I am loving it and loving being back in the VC. I forget how many amazing spiritual experiences you get to have with so many different people.. especially those from other countries!! Amazing!! Tuesday morning a group of 4 came in.. 3 from Brazil and 1 from France. They were all in there 20's and the two from France and Brazil were married. They were here on a trip, but they are studying in Colorado. They hadn't heard of the church before so we were able to show them around and talk about the Temple and Book of Mormon a lot. Before they left we showed them the Christ's. It was crazy. Their whole appearance changed and the spirit just poured into the room. You could literally see the light turn on inside of them. After we testified of what was said, one of them said "wow... that was beautiful". Its definitely one of those experiences that will stick with me forever, especially the look on their faces. We were able to give them all a Book of Mormon before they left. I don't know if anything will come of that experience, but they seemed so eager to learn and read. THE GOSPEL IS PERFECT!!!



     Sister James is amaaazing!!!! She is so dang funny!!! She cracks me up!!! She is from California and she has been out 1 transfer longer than I have. Everything was shaken up since none of these transfers were supposed to happen hahah. They were all mid transfer. Apparently 7 missionaries have gone home since the actual start of the transfer. President had to close two areas annnd there is rumor of more going home within the next couple weeks... crazy. 

       To answer your question, I am doing great! I am loving the area and loving getting to see my past peeps!! The branch needs to step things back up with the missionary work, but that will come. Sooo maybe just pray that we will be able to find those who are prepared to be baptized before the end of this year!!!  Speaking of old peeps and baptisms, Jesus came to church with us this Sunday!!!!!!! I don't know if you remember Jesus-the one sister Wilemon and I were teaching who was going to be baptized and then he dropped us... and then kind of came back but the Elders stole him... yeah well they stopped visiting him, but he is sooo much different and really has his heart open to some big changes. Pray for him!!! 
     Come on beaves!!!... Speaking of, thank you thank you thank yoooouuuuuwah for the sweats and sweatshirt and socks!!!!!! I loooooove them!!!!!!!!!! I feel like I got some of home here with me now with all those bday presents!!! Thank youuuuu!
     Next weeks scripture is 2 Corinthians 4:17. This week... my thoughts are all written down and at the house, but just that as members we are need to be living the gospel in everything that we do. Not just day 7 and at church.. but every day of the week 24/7. Heavenly Father and Christ may not be right here at our side to remind us, but we need to act as if they are and emulate them so that there is no mistake as to who we represent. Most importantly we have to do it TOGETHER!! 
     I loove love looove you all!!!!!!!!! hugs and kisses!!
Charlie

No comments:

Post a Comment