Sunday, March 29, 2015

Mar. 23, 2015...Idaho Falls

 I HAD ASKED CHARLIE A BUNCH OF QUESTIONS THIS WEEK, AND MOST OF THIS POST IS HER REPLY TO MY Q'S...I WILL LIST THE Q'S BEFORE HER ANSWER SO THIS POST MAKES A LITTLE MORE SENSE...

March 23, 2015

Hola mi familia!!
Les amo mucho!!
(HOW GOES THE LEARNING OF THE LANGUAGE? HOW IS HERMANA W'S SPANISH?)
Sister Wilemons Spanish is great. She really has very few problems and understands pretty much everything... there is hope for me!!.. I just need to be more confident. I second guess myself all the time and almost all the time it was correct how I said it so I just gotta keep trying! It is tough though because its not 100% Spanish. But it will come!

(HOW ARE THINGS WITH YOUR LADIES LAURA AND CHELSEY?)
Laura had her baby!!!!!!!! I will be sending pictures!! He was five pounds three ounces! Tiny tiny!!! But sooo cute!! And she had no problems :) She is back home and all is well!!

Chelsea is still on for this Saturday!! She is so excited and we are beyond excited for her. She loves church and FHE and getting involved. She is working 72 hours a week.. crazy!.. But she said I dont have anything else so why not make church be the other half of my life! Her confidence has sky rocketed since coming to church. She loves talking to people and is quick to tell and invite anyone and everyone about her Baptism! We cant wait! Thank you so so much for the prayers!!

(HAVE YOU HEARD FROM SISTER VARGAS OR YOUR OTHER MTC PEEPS?)
I have heard from Sister Vargas a few times but not too much. I miss her so so soooo much! I need my texan twin!! I have heard from the Elders in Chile though!! I hear from a few of them here and there and I have gotten a few pictures of those they are working with so that has been cool! :) It sounds like they are doing great!

(HOW IS YOUR HEART FEELING...STILL HAPPY AND POSITIVE?)
My heart is doing just fine :) Still happy and worry free!... I mean it may help that I dont have the time to worry hahha.. but even if I did I wouldnt :)

Other than getting Chelsea ready, this week has been pretty slow with the work. (Though we did give talks in our 11th ward this week on the Atonement annnd then we had Stake Conference  and Sister Brinkerhoff actually spoke so that was awesome! Then they both met Chelsea after so that was even more awesome!! hahah ) But this next week is looking full! We are having a picture scavenger hunt with the Zone today... so hopefully there will be some fun pictures coming your way! 

We also met a new family last Thursday and we have  an appointment with them tonight! Lots of prayers that it goes great!

I love you all so much!!
Brazos y Besos!!
Charlie

No comments:

Post a Comment