Monday, January 19, 2015

First Pday in Idaho Falls!

Hello my family!!!!!! 
How are you all doing!? I miss you so so much!!!!
Ahh I feel like there is so much to say!!
First off.. I forgot my camera cord so there are no pictures :( But you will be getting loads next week!!

Okay so number one: My companion is amazing!!! She literally the most loving and considerate person I have ever met! She never fails to ask me daily how things are going :) Her name is siter Wilemon if you dont already know that!

Number two: We are living with a member! We live in a room just in her basement!.. I feel waaay to spoiled. It is suuuper nice!.. again you will get pictures soon!!

Number three: We have the most amazing members here! The Burtons are awesome and I am so glad you got their email!!! We have dinner with members every night. English members during the week and spanish members on the weekends!

Number four: I feel like I learned nothing in the CCM!!! Hahahah however much I thought I was understanding spanish wise has gone out the window!! Playin with the big boys now in the real world!!!! But its okay I am not stressing over it because I know with time it will come! Its just hard when you are sitting there and feeling so much love for these people you just met by carrying groceries into their house.. sitting on their (sketchy) couch.. listening to them speak a language you feel like you should know.. feeling the spirit... and having absolutely know idea if the testimony you just shared made any sense at all! 

Number five: address!!!



Number six: We have a car! (we were suuuper close to not having one! Little blessings!)

Number seven: LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU ALL!!! I am sorry this email is kinda lame! I feel like I am having a brain fart!! But hugs and loves!!!! Hope to hear from you soon and I hope you all have fun at the coast! What?! Jealous! 

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment